Friday, August 27, 2010

Well I'm back...writing can't keep me away for too long!Woohoooo!!! I've been pretty busy setting up & working my new business-Yes! I'm back into Network Marketing! This time around to stay for sure. I love what I'm doing right now-helping myself growing my homebased business, working on Residual Income & oh those Incredible Bonuses AND helping others who have partnered with me!! What a feeling! So, my traveling hasn't been too far away but yet I've taken a trip to Cleveland, Ohio,due to a business event and another one coming up in Charlotte North Carolina. I am as you can say, a person who can't sit still! :-D Have to be doing something; writing, reading, listening to music or working on the business.
Let me tell you I never thought that I could do network marketing-I always thought I would fail and not get up. Well...in the last few years my mindset has changed...I've been going to seminars, reading inspiring & motivating books, meditating now & then and loving myself. And what a huge difference! Not only I'm making great friends-attracting like minded people but actually succeeding in my business. I know that I can lead a group of people, know that I can speak in front of a group with confidence! Oh on this subject...I still feel nervous when I get in front of people but they don't know! Ha ha ha...I will write some more next time of my experiences with strangers and people who already know me...when I told them I am now in Network Marketing!

4 comments:

  1. Well, at least you found a means to get back on your feet. ^.^

    Good luck!

    -French Bean

    ReplyDelete
  2. Network Marketing has been fun fun fun! I've so many amazing people who have been looking for ways to make extra money! That's not the fun part...it's fun in getting to know them, their families & giving everything I have to help them succeed in their business. I'm learning & growing with them on a daily basis. My sister & I talk everyday since she joined & it has brought us closer together & my husband is changing his attitude towards motivational & inspirational speakers, meetings & books! He has been using all these with his job & says that he is changing for the good! Yes!!!!!

    ReplyDelete